Gmail is one of the most popular emailing services powered by Google. Gmail has innumerable storage, accessibility and connectivity options that help users in coordinating all their personal and professional correspondence in a systematic way. If you are a Gmail user you would want to use it on every device you own that has an internet access. In this guide we will go through the steps of signing into your Gmail account through various devices driven by various operating systems.
Gmail login using Windows PC
- Logging into your Gmail account using a computer with Windows platform is quite simple. You need to open your web browser and visit google.com.
- On your Google’s home page in the top right-side corner you get the option of Gmail. Click on it.
- On the Gmail sign in page you have to enter your email username on the first slot given. And then click on Next.
- You get the option to enter your password and once you submit the password you will be logged into your Gmail account.
Gmail login using Android device
- On your home screen of your mobile you will have a set of icons indicating the apps that are installed. You will have a Gmail icon with a “letter like” symbol. Click on the icon and you will be taken to the Gmail login page.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- If you are already logged in but you need to access another Gmail account, then select the Menu button in the top right corner of your Gmail. You will be able to check the additional options over there depending on the version of the Gmail you are using.
- You will be diverted to the settings wherein you have to find the option of the Accounts and under that “Add Account”.
- It would ask if you want to add an existing account or create new. Select accordingly and proceed to have your second account logged in.
Gmail login using Apple device
- On the home screen of your Apple phone or device find the “settings” icon and select it.
- You will get a long list of phone and account settings from which you have to select the option of Mail and contacts.
- Next, you should select the option “add account”.
- Next, you would get a set of account service providers list from which you have to select ‘Google’.
- On the next window, enter your name, email ID and password to log into your Gmail account.
Gmail login steps for Blackberry devices
- Open the home screen of your mobile and choose ‘Settings’.
- Under settings, select ‘Accounts’ and within that select ‘Add Account’.
- Under Advanced Setup you get a list of options from which select ‘Gmail’.
- You get the option to enter the details like name, username and email address. Enter the details and select ‘Next’ to continue.
- You will be diverted to Gmail sign in page and you can login using your email ID and password.
Once you have logged into your Gmail account, your Android, Apple and Blackberry devices would keep you logged in until you sign out.